Thursday, September 24, 2009

My digital portfolio.


HOME PAGE:
I am going to put a picture, of me.
and introduce my selfe.

ACADEMIC INFORMATION:
I am going to put my academic information, my best
score from:
English.
Humanities.
Science.
Math.

scores only from grade 8.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The information about my family, and where they are in the world.
Their names and ages.

Interests: my favorite hobbies.
what i really like about sports, my sports routine, and phisical exercises.

COUNTRIES AND SCHOOLS:
I am going to talk about my schools and where i have been tyo be in the schools.
the countries i have been in when i was young,
and the counties i have visited.

MY FUTURE:

The job i want to have,
The job i will have.

my personal hobbies and sports i will do.














1 comment:

  1. Edoardo,

    Your Digital Portfolio looks complete! You did a good job.

    Even though we will not start building the DP it in this moment, you have to start collecting information for each page! Pictures, texts, videos, whatever you think you need to show your audience!

    And don’t forget to put a link to your blog in your tech page(s).

    Be careful with the spelling.

    ~ Majo Mora

    ReplyDelete