Tuesday, November 24, 2009




























































































This is my final.
My goal was to make a collage of sport brand.
I did not have difficulties for collecting the pictures, the only difficult part was making the differances to the pictures and applying the filters to the logos. To make a collage you need alot of immagination.
I took most of my inspiration from logo websites. my friends also inspired me, by telling me to use some of the special filters,
that i didnt even know. Well at the end i managed to do it , and had a great time doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Edoardo, your collage looks great, congratulations. I am happy because you enjoyed this activity.

    You are missing part of Task 7 - Also include the following in your blog:
    1. Write a reflection on the creation of your photo-collage and an evaluation.
    2. Discuss possible improvements that could be made to your photo-collage.
    3. Write suggestions for students who will work on a similar product in the future.
    4. Express your thoughts and/or feelings about the use of Photoshop.
    5. Write a reflection about your general performance in the last four weeks (learning and understanding Photoshop)
    6. How do you think Photoshop can help you in the production of a website?
    7. And how can you relate Photoshop with your Digital Portfolio?

    Maria Jose

    ReplyDelete